Tuesday 6 June 2017

Just to update things I chose to have a weekend or two away from fishing as I needed a break, Un-fortunately it has been somewhat extended' Due to some idiot I was put in a situation where it became a case of having to defend myself as I wasn't going to get one first" Not ashamed to say it landed quite sweetly seeing as I'm getting on a bit now but just my luck I smashed my hand in the process, The result was the Local A+E a few hours later due to swelling. Nice & simple to patch up I thought but not in my case, It resulted me going under the knife in the Theatre of the New' Southmead Hospital last Friday which didn't turn out to be to severe with no tendon damage but still needed a good flush out & stitching back together! Hopefully his dental bill expensive but they do say don't pick on the little one's". Well that's me off the bank for at least a couple of weeks until its all healed but that's life, So until then Tight Lines until I'm back on the bank.    

No comments:

Post a Comment