Monday 20 February 2017

 Mosella Tackle Review.

Having been under the Mosella banner for a few months now its time I did a review on some of the items I have been using, Starting with the initiative idea of the EVA DRY SAFE TROLLEY BAG 60L SYSTEM, Based on the theory of doing away with your normal net bag/carryall. I was a bit apprehensive to be honest as I couldn't see how? Once I came round to transferring all the gear from my own old bag I was surprized how much we keep in old bait boxes, old Chinese takeaway tubs, Not to mention what we find in the side pockets! One thing I did notice is the amount of room I had, I had plenty of room to hold spare reels, compartments for hook length boxes, Floats, Sprays ect ect' It also comes with three sturdy not zip tubs which fit neatly into the compact trays which can hold 4 pints each' The beauty of this idea, When its raining you can leave them in its storage compartment & access the tray through the zip keeping all bait dry in the process. Out on the bank it really came in useful as everything is packed away nicely so no routeing around in the bottom of a net bag' & the same applied when it came to packing away, You have to make the effort to put it back neatly but it makes things so much easier in the long run & with anything your not using will keep completely dry in its main carry bag should it be raining & no more emptying a soaking net carryall when getting home! A definite thumbs up from me on this & it wont be long before other company's try & follow suit, You can even buy extra DS1 TRAYS to fit should you do a variety of fishing i.e. Rivers/Commercials.
             
As you can see more than enough room'
 
 
 
 
A very good product which can easily be wiped clean, Best start on mine then".
Next up is the new Mosella rollers, Well I wouldn't want to put them at full height as I would never be able to reach them with the pole! (That's just me") A sturdy product thought with three easy flowing rollers & sturdy clasps on the adjustable legs unlike some I have used. To go with these rollers Is the EVA DRY-SAFE ROLLERBAG 70 can be purchased which easily holds two 70cm rollers with enough room to carry a few items should the need arise, My flask now travels here'
 
 
 
Next up is the New IN-LINE Mosella 2.5mt Carp Keepnets, The meaning In-line referring to the way these nets are assembled, In most cases are keepnets have the widest part infront of us but if you imagine turning it side ways this is how these nets are made, They come with a dipped edge on the far side top ring which when attached to a keepnet bar remains very sturdy, Another factor with these nets as the weighted lower few rings are on the outside making it much easier to weigh-in & the nets never float up', Another good factor is you can easily fit four nets on one bar but normally three is a struggle and their snazzy"
 
 
That's just some of the Mosella UK's range of products I've been using to date all which fit into the modern days match fishing & beyond, The new EVA Range is already proving to be a popular product & I've seen a few anglers on the bank investing in it. Will review some more products very soon, Back to Viaduct this coming Sunday & my turn to be on Match Lake, Or Spring? Or Middle?? We'll See".   
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment