Wednesday 1 February 2017

Just to let everybody know I have a range of Maver kit for sale.

Been meaning to list a load of kit I have for sale for some time now I'm under the Mosella banner so if any of the kit may be of interest contact me Via my Mobile 07967243456.

 A Maver 16mt SX6 Pole, Including 7 top kits (Some Elasticated), Including Dolly butt to take the pole to 16.5mts but also fits the 13 & 14mt sections, There has been a pro repair on the number 6 section & it comes complete with a couple of spare no.4 sections which I managed to break myself" but are still usable, This pole was the top of the range from 1-6 around 3yrs ago & spare sections for the pole are still available, This pole cost me over £2000 at the time & is light & very stiff, I'm asking for £500 as the top-kits alone are worth over £350 so a bit of a bargain to get the complete pole aswell.

 

A Maver Double hard rod case (MX Range) in mint condition. (Sold)

A new Maver 10 tube rod holdall (MX Range). (Sold)

A New Maver Carryall/Netbag (MX Range). (Sold)

2 x Maver Match This 3mt (Carp) Keepnets. (One Sold)

1 x Maver Match This 3mt (Silvers) Keepnet.

A Maver Zip-up Stink-Bag (Holds 2+ Nets).

A Maver Zip-up Stink-Bag (Holds 4+ Nets).


A Full Set of Maver Gortex Clothing I purchased last year which Includes The Gortex Bib & Brace & Gortex Coat, The only problem is I had them made to measure so they might not fit most people as their a bit short in the leg" Although if anybody knows of a dwarf who go's fishing or just wants to stay warm then let me know! Lol.
 

I Also have a preston (two wheel) wheelbarrow for sale,

A platform/barrow (Single wheel) I've only ever used once as I could hardly steer it" It might off been where I loaded it wrongly or just being short might not of helped' Never the less after nearly putting myself in an early grave pushing it along the banks of the Huntspill it returned to the garage never to be used again!.
 
 

I'm open to offers on the kit listed so contact me for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment