Wednesday 1 June 2016

Acorn Fishery (Tuesday Costcutter).

This wont really be a blog sorry as after all the talk of which pegs were fancied I drew right at the top of the lake on peg, People always seem to say its ok but to date I've never seen much caught from it & its never framed when I've been their so I didn't hold out much hope" I gave it a go but after 4hrs I had had enough of having to push weed into the bank which was blowing straight in my swim with the wind direction infront the next pallet which was the only place I could catch any fish of any size & the few I had were only 2lb fish, I had about 20 across to the island at 12mts but not one was over 10oz!, Bob Smith around the corner on peg 24 was doing well from the off & after a phone call from Gabo that evening it turned out he won the day with 139lb so well done to him. Not that often I call it a day but with time running out I didn't think I could catch up having to shift stuff every couple of minutes, With the wife working it was an early retreat to the pub which I can say was much more enjoyable than the time on the bank'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment